Friday, September 7, 2012

THE SCENT OF A SOUL

The journey of eternity begins with a single Kiss....

Fleeing her recent past, Lilliah Woods finds refuge in the anonymity of the present day inner-city slums. As she settles into the seedy apartment she must now call  home, she meets mysterious Marek Jamison when he materializes in her doorway demanding to know who she is. From that moment, he becomes a guardian and guide as she gradually discovers his hidden world.

As their relationship develops, Lilliah learns of Marek's dark past and of a brothers' quarrel he has been embroiled in for years. The quarrel turns into a larger battle of good and evil, liberty versus tyranny, and the separation of love and lust.

With Lilliah as the ultimate prize, the deadly conflict reaches out to threaten her family, and the outcome of the final battle will determine her fate. Lilliah must embark on an unexpected path that teaches her to trust in the man she has come to love, and give of herself as she never thought she could....

10 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds exciting. Great job Jennifer. Congratulations on the synopsis reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, without knowing anything more than that my good friend Jennifer Thompson write the book I was planning on reading every word, but that actually did perk my interest a bit. The last time I read a book that could properly be called a romance (without any form of Washingtonian vegetarian vampires) was probably twenty years ago or more, this sounds fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the title and the book sounds interesting. Is it out yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was here on the 7th! I really was! But I wouldn't be a good friend if I didn't leave a comment :) So excited for the release!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Jennifer! How exciting! Can't wait to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this sounds like a great read, i'll have to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the reveal! After this synopsis, I will definitely have to read the book. It sounds so intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds really interesting. I love the first line of your synopsis: The journey of eternity begins with a single Kiss....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds great can't wait to read the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds exciting. I look forward to reading it. :)

    ReplyDelete